Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Champion Rear Diff

Torino Man ยท 2024-02-16 09:34

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this form Looking for a Rear Diff for a 1998 Champion 730A VHP . Any help or information would be appreciated. Not sure what other year or models have the same Rear Diff. The case assembly teeth are stripped on mine its Part # 63140 and I can't find it anywhere.

Replies8
  1. #1James Sorochan2024-02-16 17:01

    Did you try Jade Equipment out of Edmonton? They feel with the older Champion stuff. 1-800-663-0715

  2. #2Welder Dave2024-02-17 02:23

    Jade has a branch in Ontario too. Someone who works for Jade was on the forum a few month's ago but only stayed for a few days. You could also look on Machinery Trader under used parts or dismantled graders. Have you Googled the part number?

  3. #3Torino Man2024-02-17 07:46

    Yes Googled it found a place in Turkey that sells new champion parts

  4. #4Vetech632024-02-17 09:40

    Remove that gear and send it to those Pakistanis.

  5. #5Torino Man2024-02-17 10:18

    was talking to Jade .

  6. #6Vesskulak2025-03-10 10:09

    Hey I have the similar situation with my 1988 model 780a my bull gear stripped and took out the smaller gear with it and a few other parts like the shift fork and shift clutch the price in these gears is not cheap I got quoted north of 11k for two gears and the shift clutch and fork from champion Volvo in Sweden and looked all over the web and found the Turkish guys and they where a bit cheaper but no too much I am just considering buying a whole good used diff if I can find one, if anyone can help that would be much appreciated thanks in advance!

  7. #7cuttin edge2025-03-10 12:43

    780 might be hard to find. 730 and 740s are more common. Try Jade, I think they are under a new name. Even with the trade war, the difference in the dollar might still be worth it if they have it in Alberta.

  8. #8Welder Dave2025-03-10 20:17

    Jade is now Elvaan Equipment Solutions. There website might show what they have for parts machines. Can't remember if it was on Jades website or Machinery Trader. A 780A is a fairly big machine. .