Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Changing to SAE on Case CX135 SR

nickbowers ยท 2011-03-14 02:44

Hi, I just got a CX135 SR but it has ISO controls, is there a switch on these machines? It was Austrlian delivered so I assume it came factory with SAE and someone changed it. Attached is the bank, what do i need to change if there is no switch? Cheers, Nick

Replies3
  1. #1wsw2011-03-14 11:14

    I am not familiar with this machine but it it does not have a pattern changer than you need to change the pilot lines on the boom and stick you will need to change 4 lines in total ou know what sections of your valve are what I assume, if not follow the lines from the boom and stick cylinder down to the control valve and then you will know

  2. #2tootalltimmy2011-03-15 01:13

    I own a 2007 Case CX135SR. Mine has a pattern changer under the floormat. Check there.

  3. #3nickbowers2011-03-15 08:22

    Hi, Thanks for the reply. Yeah i rang Case earlier today and they told me thats where they were, only found one to start with and the controls were all funny then bug deeper and found the other one. Cheers, Nick