Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

charelston bridge demo pics

9420pullpan ยท 2006-03-15 21:10

lots of cool pics on the webpage....... http://oldcooperriverbridge.org/all.php

Replies3
  1. #1rino14942006-03-15 22:29

    I always find demo work interesting, even though I wouldn't even think of getting involved in it.

  2. #2cat3202006-03-15 23:29

    Testa is down there now doing demo.They did the old Boston Graden and expressway here in Boston When they did the expressway they had bought a fleet of Cat excavators with variouse attachements.

  3. #3Jeff D.2006-03-16 00:26

    The Target store I deliver too is starting a major expansion/renovation.They need to do some demo on a portion of the store for the expansion.The equipment(excavators,and dozers,etc.)were moved in Moday.I had yesterday off,but when I arrived today,they'de already cleared a good portion of the land for the expansion,and the trucks were hauling in fill for the temporary access road. I'm always blown away at how fast the big co's can get things done.I'm gonna have to buy a digital camera now,and hang out after I deliver just to see how things are done when they bring in the heavy stuff. I'll have to try and hide my jealousy too!!:crying