Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Charter Members

Steve Frazier ยท 2003-11-16 20:50

I will be changing the membership status of all members who have joined in the first month of operation to "Charter Member". Anyone who registers prior to December 7 is eligible for this change. If you prefer to retain the regular member status based on post count, drop me a PM. Steve

Replies6
  1. #1Landman2003-11-16 21:06

    Oh finally I can be considered a Pioneer in contributing to something that is going to be a great thing in the future of the industry. Thanks!

  2. #2Steve Frazier2003-12-08 22:20

    Well folks, the change has been made! Again, anyone who would prefer to retain their post generated status drop me a PM and I'll make the adjustment. Thanks!

  3. #3leadarrows2003-12-09 22:07

    I gotta see this. Will I be famous?

  4. #4BRL2003-12-11 17:06

    Yep, You are now famous Lead!

  5. #5PAYTON2003-12-12 14:27

    guess im just another loser in the group... oh well life goes on.. payton edit- maybe not.. i guess i getta be super cool also..

  6. #6Blademan2003-12-13 14:03

    Hey , how about super charter members ?? LOL , Rob