Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Equipment Auction

BKrois ยท 2003-11-07 20:50

There is going to be a heavy equipment auction in Ledyard, CT at Foxwoods Casino. Thought i'd post this as some members might be interested. http://www.lyonauction.com/111503.htm I plan on attending it. Is anyone else going?

Replies7
  1. #1Landman2003-11-14 20:10

    I just stumbled here tonight, there is an auction sat 11/15 in Pa for Penn Dot it is run by asset-auctions.

  2. #2digger242j2003-11-14 20:50

    I'm busy tomorrow, but I know some guys who claim to have gotten some wonderful buys at PA DOT auctions...

  3. #3Landman2003-11-16 21:11

    I had sent a Pm to Steve about posting an auction section on this site. I go to and buy and sell equiptment at alot of auctions and I was willing to post any info about upcoming acutions. However he has not PM me back yet, If he says it's ok to do so I will start posting right away.

  4. #4Steve Frazier2003-11-16 22:11

    For now, just list them in this forum. Feel free to start a new thread for each auction. If it appears a dedicated forum is necessary, I'll put one together. Thanks for the offer!

  5. #5BRL2003-11-17 09:40

    Ditto Digger242. My neighbor's son used to work for PENN DOT & she told me he said there are some really great deals to be had at their auctions.

  6. #6andrewwilliam2008-09-27 21:01

    Car Auctions I had sent a Pm to Steve about posting an auction section on this site. I go to and buy and sell equiptment at alot of auctions and I was willing to post any info about upcoming acutions.:notworthy ======================================================= Andrew William Car Auctions

  7. #7tonka2008-09-28 06:00

    um this is a heavy equipment forum, not a place to sell cars:Banghead