Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Chattanooga Area

fitphotography ยท 2007-07-04 15:12

Anyone working in the downtown Chattanooga area. I will be doing a shoot down their on Saturday july 7th They are National Fitness Competors. I would like a d8 or larger dozer, scraper, articutaled dumptruck, trackhoe, 950 or larger wheeled loader and crane the clothing a pair of workboots, jeans white tee shrit vest hardhat, pair of jean shorts,vest, bikini top, and hardhat I have all the waivers needed

Replies3
  1. #1Squizzy246B2007-07-04 18:07

    You might get a few Grader Drivers Are you looking for machines and people to pose with them?? Its a big ask for O/O to bring in machines for a shoot.

  2. #2Grader4me2007-07-04 18:35

    It's still with you isn't it. Check back into the center...They are not quite finished with you yet... Soooo...Can I be in a movie?? On edit..I guess it's a film shoot..I don't care ...can I be in it??

  3. #3fitphotography2007-07-04 20:33

    the photos are for the models portfolios