Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

possible CT site work job.

srpccorp ยท 2007-07-16 14:15

I might have a site work job coming up in September / October in New Fairfield, CT. If anybody on this site covers that area let me know... maybe we can work together. I just want to deal with the trees, the guy needs somebody to build the road though and do the foundation and other site work... he's got the septic covered though I think.

Replies3
  1. #1LowBoy2007-07-16 16:56

    Just a notion, but you would think that the guy doing the septic system would be foaming at the mouth to get the road and the rest of the digging, no?:beatsme

  2. #2srpccorp2007-07-17 19:27

    The septic guy just does septic systems as far as I know.

  3. #3KMSEXC2007-12-16 19:27

    How many feet on the road and how big on cuts & fills i might be interested KMS