Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cheap LS180 steering linkage bushings.

HighPoint Hill · 2023-05-25 08:42

Gentlemen, I don’t post on forums often but wanted to pass this info along to someone needing steering bushings for a New Holland. New Holland wants $15 a piece for the bushings (part#195183) and 4 are needed. I was able to take measurements and get them from McMaster Carr for $2.50 a piece. I included the screen shot from their website with part number (#6391K256). These bushings worked perfectly to take the slop out of the linkage of my LS180 and didn’t break the bank.

Replies2
  1. #1TCat2023-05-25 09:10

    Thanks for posting this. Although I don't have the same machine, I checked out that company, and man they have just about everything. I've heard the name before but never checked out their site and it looks like a great resource. Just curious, how was their shipping price? Thanks Tim

  2. #2HighPoint Hill2023-05-25 21:35

    Their shipping is steep due to usually being UPS, but it does arrive next day most of the time. My average order is about 8 bucks to ship.