Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cheap Test Gauge

Rocketsled ยท 2012-11-01 14:22

Looking for an AFFORDABLE gauge to test my Hydraulics PSI. See 0-5000psi gauges online for about $20 but need to know what size that quick connect is on the bottom of my Parker 3 spool Valve assembly so I can get the right female fitting. I know someone out there must have made their own gauge by now.:notworthy

Replies3
  1. #1zizou102012-11-01 20:16

    I have a JCB with a parker valve and made my own gauge. I'm pretty sure I used these fittings: http://www.discounthydraulichose.com/ISO_5675_Agricultural_Hydraulic_Quick_Couplers_s/154.htm I think these "agricultural" fittings fit a lot of the test ports.

  2. #2excavator2012-11-02 01:34

    What make and model machine is your Parker valve mounted in?

  3. #3Rocketsled2012-11-02 10:47

    Thanks zizou10, yeah I agree they appear to be these AG fittings. Just wasn't positive they would work because they use a "ball" instead of a "needle" valve. But if you are using them and they work then that answers that. And 1/2" right? Sorry excavator, I guess you can't/didn't see my signature. It is a 1986 Case Super E with 4-in1 so it has the Parker 3 Spool Valve assembly.