Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

check this out!!!

bigblueox ยท 2007-07-18 21:49

hey squizzy u know this guy? do all of you chaps down under build crazy things like this? http://media.putfile.com/360-deg-swing

Replies5
  1. #1radd162007-07-19 20:03

    swing pretty cool you know when your were a kid you always wanted to try that

  2. #2Squizzy246B2007-07-19 20:10

    The only place I have seen that before is in the circus That guy has obviously got too much time on his hands

  3. #3bigblueox2007-07-19 22:08

    shoot when i was a kid? i still do!! what do you think would happen if u wrapped a chain around it and pulled it with a 4x4? i bet it could make u hurl!

  4. #4smalltime2007-07-20 18:02

    They had something about that on Mythbusters on the Discovery channel a few months ago. Pretty cool. I think my kids need one, of course I will have to try it out first, for their safety.

  5. #5JBL2007-07-20 23:11

    Looks like fun but alot of work. If he put somekind of counter weight on it he could achieve 360 degrees with less work?