I have a bobcat 435 excavator with a problem with the boom swing stop valve. It drifts to the right. Well I took the seat, floor and everything else in the way to get to the valve. One of the check valves is broken right where the holes are where the spring and ball seats. I can't find the part anywhere. Not even on the bobcat order online. It says not found. The part number is 6676167 for the whole stop valve and 6671708 for the check valve. Does anyone know where else to look?Internet searches come up with nothing. Or what valve to use in place of the original. Thanks Ryan
Can you post a photo? And photo of the name plate on the whole assembly if it’s still there? take a look at Parker 2811058!
Here is the broken valve and the top of the assembly. I also look up that Parker 2811058 that is also stamped on the top very hard to see though. Still no luck. Thanks
Is there any markings on the hex head of that cartridge? Or on the top of the hex head?
Look up CPH104P. Does it looks like it?
If you have Parker store - take all the pieces to them, see if they can find it!
No markings on the hex bolts. Here are a couple pictures from the service manual. I only took the one valve out that was broken the one the other piecesl is wedged in there so I don't know what the rest of it looks like. The other one i couldn't really get to. I wasn't taking the block off at that point I still needed the machine to be moveable.
Looks like two check valves used as shuttle valve. I think your best bet will be to Take whole block off, remove the valves and hope that the other one will have markings on it. Or go to Parker and try to match. Looks like that Parker number is proprietary to that block and to Bobcat.
This one does the same function. In case you would have to replace the whole block. https://www.lifcohydraulics.com/Spe...r-(LOA)-Mobile-Hydraulic-Accessory-Valves.pdf
Ok thanks for the help. I found a Parker location not far from me.
I emailed bobcat. They said they don't list all the parts online but now they're going to list those parts that I was looking for. So now they are available online. I also asked them if this is a common problem with the 435 as I had just bought this machine. They looked back in their records and this will be the second one they have ever had a problem with. oh well I got a good deal on the machine because of this problem and now I know I can fix it thanks for all the help.