Hi all! I have been lurking this forum for a long time now, and felt it was time to join the comunity. I have been an wheeloader operator for 15 years now, and before that I drove trucks for 5 years OTR. I have had my hours in excavators also, but the loader is my main thing. After 15 years I start to get the hang of it, at least I know the different levers and switches I work for an small outfit that services the local paper and pulp plant where we are responsible for all chips and lumber handling 24/7/365. We are an all Volvo company, from an L330E down to L50B (soon an L50E) My boss are such an Volvo fan that he ordered our Kalmar yardtruck in Volvo Yellow I mainly operate our L330E and L220E, The 220E are my favorite of the Volvo line. It starts to get a little tired now. After 4 years and 11 months and close to 25 000h on the ticker we all wait for the new L220F now. Volvo have promised us delivery at the end of the upcoming week. Can hardly wait to get my hands on it. My boss is a great person and kind enough to order it with all the bells and whistles. It comes from factory with automatic luber, back-up camera, comfort drive, boom suspension, xenon lights, automatic climate-control. Even our new L50E will have most of the same options exept the comfort drive and the camera. Will be delivered at the same time as the F. They are at the local dealer now for the last adjustments and extras. I will post pics of the new F when it shows up, it will look great with the 17m3 bucket we use Otherwise I drive an 01 Dodge Ram 2500 with a Cummins and I restore classic cars on my spare time (got 3 1956 Chryslers in variouse stages)
Welcome to HEF RamDodge :drinkup
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup Thanks for joining us!