Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Greetings from South Texas

Legdoc ยท 2007-11-24 19:59

Happy holidays to all! I have been reading the HEF for about 1 month but can only now post. I am a former Cat mechanic that went to machine shop school and got tired of the continued dead end as a slave cnc machinist for a ruthless employer. This compelled me to go back to school again and graduate from medical school. I am a prosthetist-orthotist. I design, fabricate and fit artificial limbs and braces. I live on a 214 acre ranch (cattle) where I am in the process of rebuilding the Ford F-700 dump gasser and the JD 690 excavator for use on ranch projects. I look foreward to getting advice on my projects as I have been out of the loop for a while pursuing my medical practice. So I guess this makes me a weekender!. Hopefully I may be able to offer something as well.

Replies2
  1. #1Squizzy246B2007-11-24 20:09

    Welcome to HEF Legdoc. :thumbsup

  2. #2Countryboy2007-11-26 19:29

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums Legdoc! :drinkup