Nortrack NB3500 with TY395 E3 motor was inherited and needs a rebuild but only available parts are for TY395i engine. The EPA version (E3) is discontinued. Anyone have success or notes with using a TY395i rebuild kit on the TY395E? Manufacturer and Circle G cannot confirm parts nor bellhousing will be compatible if a new long block (TY395i) was used. Any help appreciated.
It look very similar to the East Wind thats sold in Australia. Basically the only buyers are city slickers office workers on a life style change which those tractors do but not in a good way. My 2 cents is ditch it as its cost nothing yet but it will burn you.
Just buy a new one from Amazon. Free shipping on orders more than $25.
It’s a solid one star tractor.
Is that the old Northern Tool bulldozer? Jeff
I think so. Looks like Northern Tool was the largest importer.
Built like a fender, shiny on the outside **** underneath
Yeah they're crap, but the sad part is, if they had been built with a bit of quality about them I reckon they would have made a fortune. They fill a niche that I don't think anyone else does, new at least.
Why is every piece of crap from China always painted that same dark red color? I always call it Harbor Freight Red, but it's even older than harbor freight.