Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

chipsearthworks LLC

chipsearthworks ยท 2004-12-07 21:56

Hey every one just figure I would say Hi, been looking on this site for some time now. I am trying to get into this line of work. I am going to school in the next couple of months so I can get the basics down on dirrfent equipment. Also I am trying to run my own bussiness staring out doing materials delivering (stone,soil,mulch,etc) then when I get some experince under my belt I will move into the Excavating part. I got interested in this work when I got layed off from my job as a police dispatcher. so any ways I can not wait to suck up all the knowlage this site has to offer take care!:drinkup

Replies2
  1. #1badranman2004-12-07 22:08

    Welcome to Heavyequipmentforums! :drinkup I think you'll find this place very helpful, great bunch of guys.

  2. #2will_gurt2004-12-08 05:53

    First, welcome to the site. Do not hesitate to ask any questions. There is a great wealth of knowledge here.:usa