Anyone ever seen or ran one of these before? They're pretty cool machines. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiKjEfWauc8
Neat and look at the little tires they have on it...
thats a Denarco paralift system on that machine. the only problem ive ever seen with that set up is the loader can be vary unstable. other than that there great for stacking tall log piles.
I run those in a 966G configuration and if you don't know what your doing your right they can be very tippy. I know of guys doing huge wheelies in them. The one in the video is a 980G which is probably more stable. The tires are probably really worn down that's why they're small.
966 G Must be really bad set up on that loader. Cat loaders are like Komatsu excavators, always trying to push their nose not enought counterweight.
Funny this topic came up, just about a month ago a friend of mine was working on one. At first I didn't know what it was because I couldn't see the bottom forks. But I saw one, didn't run it.
Yeah if you aren't careful they can be tippy. Do you have pictures of the one you saw Agent? What was the make/model?
Nope it was on my friends phone. It was a cat.