I welded the base plates for the Behringer clamps and installed the hoses. I noticed 2 of the clamps had different plastic pieces. They all had the same part number in the same packaging. The plastic pieces are thicker on 2 of them and are pretty much tight when clamped together. The 3 other ones have a gap but they fit the OD of the hose. Does it make any difference? You can see the difference in the last 2 pics. Not sure why the loop in the hoses looks weird. I made sure they weren't twisted. The loops are so the hoses don't get damaged when articulating.
As long as the hoses don't move back and forth like a saw I think it would be ok.
Hose Clamps | Hydraulic Hose and Hose Assemblies | Hydraulics | www.surpluscenter.com Hose Clamps,Hydraulic Hose and Hose Assemblies,Hydraulics, 1/4" SINGLE WIRE HOSE CLAMP Brand new, hydraulic hose mounting clamp. Weld onto www.surpluscenter.com These guys sell decent hose clamps (not bad prices on hoses either). What I like about these hose clamp designs is that you can weld the steel base onto your machine, then assemble the clamp with a bolt. They have two different ID sizes for each standard size (depending on the construction of your hose). Make sure you get the right size clamp. It should squeeze the hose tight enough to keep it from slipping, but not cush it.
I used very similar clamps with the weld on bases except a different brand. They fit the hose and clamp really good. It was odd there were differences between some of them but they all fig the hose OD.
Looks good to me. I wouldn't sweat it.