Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

clark 290M

entasis ยท 2013-12-03 08:26

a potential stocking stuffer for the earthmoving enthusiast or those uncertain what to get the kids for xmas - seriously though, there's deals to be had at this auction co. cause it's a little outta the way and sells everything from construction/ farm stuff to lawnmowers, I don't think you get the equipment resellers so much so little guys like me can get a gem affordably - tiny buyers fee - I've done REALLY well in the past there - just sayin' http://teitsworth.cusauctions.com/?auction=decol13&toa=bidon1&bidonlot=23&cFirstLotOnPage=23

Replies3
  1. #1MutsMachines2013-12-07 22:05

    sweet did not know clark made a scraper. very cool machine and pretty big with a blade that other scrapers don't have.

  2. #2oldseabee2013-12-17 22:54

    Clark built the 290M for the military, basically a 280 rubber tired dozer with a scraper attachment. there are a lot of them still out there. Clark did build a line of scrapers back in the 70's

  3. #3entasis2013-12-18 06:35

    old girl sold for 5k - I guess she'll end up as fenders on a 2014 toyota