Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Clark 668

tom corr ยท 2022-05-05 19:36

just a quick one, I have around 50 ac of light scrub, gorse and general woody weed to clear, the area is x pasture and has no big stumps or much rock and gently sloping. I have tracks to push in and fence line clearing to do. the property is around 150ac in size and needs a clean up. medium Dozers are light on the ground around here and when they do come up command big prices, (Tasmania) Would a log skidder be up the task, as a few of these come up for sale being a timber harvesting state. seem to range from 10 to 20k, mainly clark 666 / 668 around 70's 80's model. Probably not the right forum for this inquiry, just though I would put the idea out there, cheers Tom

Replies0

No replies yet.