Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Clark C500-Y55 Forklift

Nat Wheatley ยท 2013-02-03 11:15

I just bought a Clark C500-Y55 which is missing the muffler (and is very loud...) Any idea where I can get a replacement? Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1TD242013-02-15 17:54

    Go to Swift Forklift Parts; phone 501-366-1640, and inquire for muffler for C500- HY/Y355. If no luck reply here and I will get you a part number and place. You will probably need the little tail pipe and clamp from them also.

  2. #2Nat Wheatley2013-02-16 07:30

    Thanks very much. I'll give them a call on Monday.

  3. #3TD242013-02-21 17:17

    Whadda they say???? If no go, Reply with full SN from right side of machines frame. One inch letters/numbers. To find the true SN: Sit on truck, hang your right leg off the floorboard, let it hang down about a foot. Your foot will be covering the area of this number. May have up to 8 coats of paint on it , scrape clean. Luck RJ