Can anyone assist in identifying the year or any other info by SN online or do I need to call someone directly who sells parts etc.? Any assist would be appreciated including some good resources for parts as there are a few things to do on mine. Also seems motor was swapped out as it has an 8v-71 vs. 6v-71 and I think this one actually came from factory with the cummins. Anyways all help, guidance is appreciated in advance!
bump
Problem with the michigan's is I don't think there was a lot of brand loyalty with the engines so trying to age a machine from the engine is a pain, they had Detroit, Cummins, Mercedes and Scania there is a 1978 machine for sale on internet with a serial number close to yours 439b338 so i'd hazard a guess that yours is a 77-78 machine 1978 Clark-Michigan 125B Wheel Loaders (machineryzone.com)
Truly appreciated sfrs4... had been going that route as well to nail things down as well going to spend some time collecting info on these in these forums this weekend.