Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Clark Michigan 35 aws service manual

Ryan151 ยท 2014-06-03 21:18

I am looking for a Clark Michigan 35 aws service manual been looking all over with no luck. This loader has the single ram and the 3-53 Detroit any input is appreciated! Thanks!

Replies7
  1. #1Ryan1512014-06-03 21:32

    Also my bucket "falls" it's really dangerous as I use the loader to move engines around it's more of a fork lift. Anyone have any insight on this?

  2. #2Ryan1512014-06-03 21:42

    The bucket holds but when you push the down lever it falls fast and uncontrollable. And if you put the lever back in neutral it will hold fine

  3. #361BG2014-06-04 21:05

    You can go to Minnpar's website & look up Michigan then 35 AWS they have all sorts of manuals there. I think you will need your serial number (which is under the seat facing the pedals). You can download some parts manuals from them. Are you pushing the boom lever all the way forward? You need to be just cracking the valve open slightly & slowly when you have a load on it & thus have control. 61BG

  4. #4Ryan1512014-06-04 22:53

    Thanks for the reply it has 4 lever positions up,neutral, down where it pushes down or "float" , then just down. If I feather it between neutral and float it will lower slow but it is extremely touchy like so much so it's not right. Could this issue be on the valve itself?

  5. #5ANDREW C2014-06-05 00:14

    Ryan some machines have a lift check valves and sometimes they got taken out for customers. They are to slow down boom down and to stop doom drop when lifting. I don't know if this machine has them or not but if you can find a hydraulic schematic for it that would show if it does.

  6. #6ANDREW C2014-06-05 00:25

    http://www.minnpar.com/partbooks/Michigan/Wheel Loaders/55AWS-R #CL32169-32194.PDF Heres a manual I found, it shows a break down of the hyd valve I believe 10/11 is the lift check.

  7. #7Ryan1512014-06-05 03:38

    Awesome thanks!!!