Figured I would start a new thread. Got the hydraulics working they just do not have any power to lift or tilt bucket when I get much of a load on it say 1/2 bucket full. What if the hoses are connected to the loader valve wrong IE connected to the wrong spool? Also if I let the loader stand with the loader raised up it will creep down overnight. S# is JAF0159324
Did you do anything with the pump? why did you do work to the valve body? failure? leaking? If the hoses were crossed it would more then likely deadhead the spool and go over relief, not to say it is a hung up spring or spool but that's what I have seen in the past. If its all working properly then I would look to the pump being worn, houred out or damaged internally.
History is Bought used, Had no hydraulics on the loader, Rebuilt valve no go new pump no go, Found hoses to the loader valve cut off and bypassed. Repiped and it worked but no power for lifting. installed new relief valve was told the new one was non adjustable but it is adjustable. Still same issue when I reinstalled the valve the last time I had a hose swapped and broke one. So swapped hoses around and now have 1/2 power hydraulic. I noticed the relif valve I removed was screwed in farther than the new one. Are they set at the factory? With a half bucet load it raises and tilts the bucket REAL slow. It drops it like a bullet so was wondering about the spools being connected to the wrong hoses. I did notice that when you lock the safety arm in place it keeps the loader from RAISING the bucket I believe it should be to keep it from lowering the bucket so they are probably switched.
some manufacture's set them in the factory, some say to bench test and set them and some you can set on the machine, I cant be for certain what this particular machine is recommended to be setup as. I would see if the relief is set to spec before I went any farther.
Figured I would hook a gauge to it and see what it does. Just a real Pain to adjust if I need to almost impossible to get to it with the Hi-Flow hoses in the way. Thinking about removing the high flow, How tough would that be?