Has anyone had any luck finding shop/service manuals for a Clark Michigan 55B wheel loader? We have only been able to find parts manuals. Any direction you can steer us in would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Ufortunately we do not have something. We do have manuals for the converter and the transmission. We also have all the pressures etc for the machine. We have very good knowledge of these machines though, so do not hesitate to ask whatever you need to know.
Sycamore worldwideThey have service manuals here is a link. http://www.sycamoreworldwide.com/aboutus.htm
Anyone ever find a manual? Need help with brakes
Try Minn Parr.
What kind of problems are you having with the brakes? Clark-Michigan most likely used off the shelf parts for brakes so parts might be available at a good heavy truck brake shop. Most likely has Wagner air over hydraulic brakes. A good automotive parts shop would probably be able to supply parts for that side of the system. The key word there is "good"! Try talking to the oldest guy in the store!
Recuilders Enterpises 9004 Octavia Ave. Bridgeview, Il 60455 1-708-430-0030 I have done business with them, great to deal with! They have very much expeience with brake parts! FWD
Found this site that has some manual in PDF form, at least parts manuals: Used Clark Michigan Equipment Parts for sale Pictures
Is it solonoids change gear in the 55b out of curiosity?
Is that a website or ? Sorry just not sure where to go with that info. Thank you
Looked up the website but couldn't find anything on the 55b
Not sure but I believe the age of a 55B would say more likely to be cable shift. Do you have a serial number? Actually I think I'm wrong not even cables but just rods and levers if it's the same as the one I found on the site I linked to above: Used Clark Michigan Equipment Parts for sale Pictures
Minnparr is a parts company that deals with a lot of discontinued models or parts from companies who are no longer in business. Just Google Minnparr and they come up. I think in the past someone found Clark manuals on their website.
Minnparr no longer list Clark or Clark-Michigan amongst the products they support, and there are no articles on this brand on their site. Home
@Kodyfabs Are you still working on this ? I just took apart all axles and brakes on my 55B