Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Clark Michigan 75 c

Copper ยท 2016-02-18 21:05

I have a late 80's Clark Michigan 75 c. I use it to push snow with a pusher box. I cannot get my float mode to lock in when I push the lever all the way forward. It does appear to "float" when I hold the lever forward but I cannot plow holding the lever forward all night long. I feel like it is supposed to stay in float mode. If any one knows anything about a 75 c I could use a bit of help.

Replies4
  1. #1mikebramel2016-02-18 22:32

    Detent is probably broken or rusted up

  2. #2Copper2016-02-19 00:18

    I will give that a shot. Can you recommend anywhere near Minneapolis that may have replacement parts. I see your near millwakee do you carry parts that might work?

  3. #3mikebramel2016-02-19 01:00

    Sorry, I don't know the specifics of that machine. You can try http://www.minnpar.com/ and if that doesn't work. Take some pictures and load them here

  4. #4Welder Dave2016-02-19 01:35

    I don't what the valve is like on your 75C but on a simple spool valve on my tractor for the loader, the float won't lock in if the bracket that holds the handle comes lose. It could be something really simple to fix like a lose linkage or even a little dirt preventing the spool from full travel to lock into float.