I just bought 63 3010 jd industrial backhoe didnt know theres only a hand full of them it runs fine but clutch petal is stuck down havent look at it yet been raining here for a week now has anyone else had that problem
Has it not been used for awhile? Did it have this problem when it was parked? Some more history about it would be helpful.
It worked when parked but hasnt been run in about 10 years i was told
10 years is a long time to have not ran. May be seized internally or who knows after that long. Will need some investigating. Does it have an inspection cover on the bottom.? Simon C
Is the clutch frozen to the flywheel? Only found that on unused equipment about 30 friggin times.
I finaly got inspection plate off and the trowout bearing is not tuching prongs on pressure plate and the p plate only has 3 prongs instead of 6 are the outer ones for a pto or do i need to add them
If it has a PTO that would be what they are for. If your throwout yoke is not touching the throwout bearing and yet the clutch pedal is stuck down, I wonder if the linkage is messed up.
Thanks for your help It accully looks like new clutch i have ordered that special tool to check to c if they might have forgot to adjust the the thrust levers. Will keep u posted thx again. I got petal partialy freed up its reel rusty in there.