Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Comments on Kauffman trailers

jkiser96 ยท 2009-03-24 20:43

I am looking at buying a Kauffman tilt 14,000# trailer & wondered if anyone had comments on these trailers. Thanks guys:usa

Replies2
  1. #1bill53622009-03-24 22:08

    Kaufman Trailer I have a 25 ton fifth wheel trailer this will be our 2nd season. I purchased it new, I looked at Trail King, and another off brand trailer. I compared the specs axles, size of I beams, and I felt for the money and quality the Kaufman was the best purchase. The only thing that I don't like about the trailer is the quality of the paint. I have pieces of equipment with pour paint jobs as well. The paint is getting really chalky, and fading. But as far as the quality of the trailer, I think is just as good as anyone else, I would purchase on again. I hope this helps.

  2. #2sqrl$$2009-07-02 22:02

    I have had two kauffman equipment trailers and my only complaint is the cheap knotty wood for the flooring. I have had to replace most of the deck over the last two years due to boards breaking at the knots in the boards. Overall trailer quality is good and I have not had any other problems and would probably buy another one.