Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

COMMERCIAL COMPACTOR REPAIRS

joerod86 ยท 2017-08-24 20:54

Hey Blue Collars! I am curious to know if any of you have a hard time finding pages that talk about repairs/installations for compactors/balers? (e.g. marathon RJ250, vertical balers, etc.) Is this a common field/marketplace? Or does it even exist? I'm intrigued by these fascinating machines and would love to join multiple forums that specialize in this. This is probably the best/closest forum I have come to finding in relation to that area. Please let me know! thanks!

Replies1
  1. #1Delmer2017-08-24 21:07

    I sure don't know of any. They're mostly standard industrial components (right?) and not specialized enough to need a specific repair specialist or knowledge base. Also, not nearly as fun as the Charismatic Megadiesels, like vintage trucks or Cats. Ever seen a forklift forum? They're complicated enough to need the support, just not charismatic enough.