I have been watching compact telehandlers for a long time and finally decided i would like to have one. I think we would use one of these as much if not more than a 6000-8000 lb machine. I have been looking at either the Terex/ Genie 5519 or the JCB 520 machines. The JCB is a fuzz smaller but i dont think measurably. These two seem to be in the price range i am looking and i think both machines are pretty prevalent. I was hoping someone could give a review of both machines and the pluses and minuses of each one. I have never ran the JCB machine so i have no comment. I only ran the Terex machine once and didnt pay enough attention to make any good observations. Any help would be great!
They are both great machines why have a ton of both at work in very large rental fleet.the jcb will reach a bit higher than the genie .I work on them as road mechanic .I would buy were you have good service and parts availability.
I like the 5519, who's your dealer?
Our dealer who actually stocks these is Macallister Caterpillar