Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Company graphics and window tint on CTL…let’s see them!

HRPServicesTX ยท 2016-03-13 17:43

So I'll start, here's a pic of when I first bought my machine. Here's one debadged and tinted before I added graphics Here's with my company graphics on the machine, needs a wax, and spray out the name on the cab. Hope y'all like it, now let's see yours!

Replies8
  1. #1pafarmer2016-03-15 07:06

    Looks great HRP ! Good lookin rig in the background as well....I like the graphics and tinted windows. I have tinted equipment windows in the past , it really cuts down on the greenhouse effect some of these units have....it's gets pretty darn HOT with out it and also helps in regards to not having to run the A/C full blast all day...

  2. #2HRPServicesTX2016-03-15 09:09

    Thanks, that's my wife's truck lol. Yeah with tint I can run AC low through the summer, it's a huge difference, or cut the sun when I have to work facing it in the morning or evening.

  3. #3Dmcdevin2016-07-23 12:30

    That's a good looking machine! Looks nice and clean without all the factory graphics on it. What % tint did you go with?

  4. #4HRPServicesTX2016-08-04 22:17

    Thank you, I don't remember, I just did whatever was truck legal here. I'm thinking about taking it to a different tint place and having them install the ceramic tint(doesn't transfer heat).

  5. #5caterpillarmech2016-08-05 05:38

    I highly recommend the ceramic. My boss does all of our trucks. Even the windshield gets clear. Really cuts the heat in the cab. I can leave a cup of ice in the truck at lunch and most of the ice will still be there at 5 at 100 degrees out. We also do most of our equipment. Here is the boy on our D10

  6. #6plumberkc2016-10-03 09:12

    I'll go ahead and be the a-hole here and say that I liked the factory graphics. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7fourwheel12016-11-23 22:26

    x2 on the factory graphics

  8. #8RTSmith2016-11-30 16:54

    The advertising impact of the custom graphics may land another gig someday. Amazing what folks read when you are driving through traffic. Or they see the machine parked on a jobsite.