Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Company Logo’s

D5G ยท 2009-11-20 01:24

I thought I would pose the question, for all of you colllectors that have a 'fictional' earth moving company, do you have a logo? Lets see em! I'll start us off, Ohio Trucking & Excavating.....:drinkup

Replies6
  1. #1alan627b2009-11-21 20:59

    No logo yet, but I have a motto already... "Retro Grading, We Do Modern Jobs with Antique Machinery". Now i just need a "retro" font to use....

  2. #2[-Agent-]2009-12-04 03:01

    I made one, need to get some printed on decal paper to put on the equipment.

  3. #3Bellboy2009-12-06 05:50

    I don't have a logo, but it's called Samba Plant Hire and Civils. The slogan is: "If at 1st you don't succeed, you should've called us"

  4. #4TruckerJames2010-10-28 16:13

    Well this is mine and on a digger

  5. #5WabcoMan2010-10-29 19:52

    I designed this in 2007. The ''fleet'' is now 175 strong in 1/50, 1/25 & 1/16 scales

  6. #6HCF2010-11-08 13:33

    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/416shooter/f728b813.jpg http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/416shooter/a05027ec.jpg Here's a couple I drew up the other day. Thinking about doing them on the computer if I ever have time.