Here's a pic of one of my concrete densifiers tearing it up. You can put a rebar cutter in the throat to reduce the metal as well. Obama wants to start a lot of bridge work soon. This thing is awesome. Call me if your going to start any demo projects soon. We can ship these super fast. 407-831-6688
Well, this looks a little like an ad to me, but i understand you gotta sell. So let us know. What advantages do you offer compared to a labounty, nye, or other brand? Replaceable wear parts? Looks to be a pretty stout attachment. How about some more action shots? My experience with your products is limited to a "demolition" bucket on a Volvo 110E for a demo contractor from the Detroit area. A great product. It held up well to the daily abuse we put it through. There would be a few changes I would make, but all in all, a great start.
Um i wouldnt run that with out some sort of cab/operator protetion thats just nuts man!
Has any one had experience with this type of attachment? my boss is wondering about using something like this on black granite wold it work for this ?
:iagree Without any protection you are just begging to be injured. I run bars and plexiglass shields. I have seen softball size and bigger pieces come at the window hard enough to bend 3/4" square stock. Hate to think what that would do to a guy's head.:badidea
Yeah i ran a BTI hydraulic pulverizer, on a JD 330clc, for about a year, and i had cab gaurds and lexan gaurding. I always was hearing and seeing chunks flying at me. .:badidea
I think you need a hydraulic pulverizer for that.
its a concrete pulvrizer trust me black grantie are you kidding think about what would happen
What are you saying?
I think he is saying they don't work so well on granite. Concrete is typically around 5000 psi compressive strength, while granite will start out around 15,000 psi, and can go much higher from there.