Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Concrete Pump

Steve Frazier ยท 2025-07-27 22:02

There's a construction yard a few miles from me and when I drove past last week I noticed this concrete pump parked there. I stopped to take a couple pics. Nearly all the concrete pumps I've seen are on a Mack cabover chassis but I've never seen one this heavy before!! I couldn't find any tags on it mentioning the year or height. The stabilizers that swing out of it are massive!!!

Replies6
  1. #1Camshawn2025-07-27 22:25

    I see lots of big pumps here in Aldergrove BC. There is an outfit here that marries them to truck chassises. The pumps come in from the port on shipping container frames.

  2. #2skyking12025-07-28 00:17

    that's in the 60 meter class. very impressive what they can do.

  3. #3Tones2025-07-28 12:45

    Does Mack still make those cabs? They were very popular 45yrs ago on concrete agitators and tippers in NZ.

  4. #4Legdoc2025-07-28 20:59

    Now that's a pump truck.

  5. #5mowingman2025-07-28 22:26

    Yes, Mack still makes that model. There are lots of them around the Dallas area, set up with concrete pumps.

  6. #6cfherrman2025-07-28 23:38

    I think there's one around here on a mack model r