Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Concrete truck wiring

Dave H in WA · 2024-04-05 12:53

Hi All, New to this forum. Our company just bought a 2000 Kenworth W900B with a McNeilus mixer on the back. I’ve been tasked with figuring out some electrical issues. Anybody know where I can get the electrical prints for the mixer? I’ll reach out to McNeilus directly but it seems the only online presence they have now is refuse trucks. Thanks.

Replies3
  1. #1mowingman2024-04-05 18:20

    I think someone bought out their mixer division. I would call them and see who owns the mixer operations now. Then get ahold of that company.

  2. #2crane operator2024-04-05 19:03

    Mcneilus was bought by Right lane industries last summer. Used to be owned by oshkosh. New name is revolution mixers.

  3. #3Dave H in WA2024-08-06 16:33

    Thanks guys. Yes I've been able to get in touch with them.