Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Conex Show in NJ Feb 2 & 3

BRL · 2005-01-13 12:49

Anybody from here going to this? I've heard good things about the other Conex shows, but never been to one. http://conexshows.com or call 800-827-8009 The 3rd Annual New Jersey/N.Y. Construction, Municipal and Landscape Expo February 2 & 3, 2005 Meadowlands Exposition Center Secaucus, New Jersey Hours: Wednesday, February 2nd - 10 am - 7 pm Thursday, February 3rd - 10 am - 4 pm If you are a general contractor, subcontractor, municipal & public works official, landscaper, excavator, purchasing agent or in the construction trade... THIS IS THE SHOW FOR YOU! Don't miss this once a year opportunity to: View the latest equipment, products, tools, and services the construction, municipal and landscape industry has to offer. Get valuable face-to-face access to expert advice and discover the best solution for your business. Network with industry professionals. FREE ADMISSION! REGISTER ONLINE TODAY! © Cygnus Expositions 2004. CONEX SHOWS are produced by Cygnus Expositions, a division of Cygnus Business Media.

Replies2
  1. #1Nac2005-01-13 18:24

    Yes I will probably br there, I also went last year.

  2. #2DKinWA2005-01-13 19:26

    I sure wish we had a construction trade show in Washington. The closest thing we have to conex would be the Oregon Loggers Conference. I know a lot of folks that attend and everyone that goes says it's really informative. I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope they put one together in the Seattle area.