Anybody here go to the Conexpo show last Tue. and Wed. in Hartford? It was at a new location,not as large as past years.I was disappointed that Cat and the Army with all their neat different pieces of iron were'nt there.They did have a rodeo though,although I missed out because of my poor time management skills---BS'ing too damn much and checking out the hot Skoal chicks.
I was there Tuesday night, small as it has always been lately. Bringing it back to the Expo center was suppose to bring the iron back from Tyler, WI Clark, and HO Penn but that didn't work out it seems. They need to change something and shoot some life into, ten years ago it was the event of the year and the place was always packed, nows its like a joke for the past 3 years. I didn't even see many attendees when I was there, many salesman though.
I am with 2004f550, I didnt even waste my time this year! It has gotten really really dismal