Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ConExpo Pics

hvy 1ton ยท 2011-03-24 02:40

I'll get this started out and then it's bedtime. I added a ton over on LS. Don't know why i didn't do it here first. 755K I need to get some more shots especially of the control options.

Replies24
  1. #1hvy 1ton2011-03-24 02:44

    850k There wasn't a track loader simulator, but i sure made a mess with the dozer simulator. Even with the moving seat i couldn't get a feel for it at all.

  2. #2hvy 1ton2011-03-24 02:48

    460e An in-house build with deere bits everywhere. I forgot to ask if they figured out a compression brake or if it is still retarder only.

  3. #3k.key2011-03-25 05:54

    Nothing like the smell of brand new equipment, wish I was there.

  4. #4dirty4fun2011-03-25 06:09

    Thanks for sharing, lots of dreams started at a place like that.

  5. #5Revicm2011-03-25 09:33

    More pics! I knew a should have booked a room last fall! I did have 10 quotes to send out this week though.

  6. #6Blacksmoke072011-03-25 18:18

    whats that a trunk on the 850....haha

  7. #7Abscraperguy2011-03-25 23:38

    Keep em coming. Surely you're not the only HEF guy there. If you all would post the photos you're all snapping you should all be able to make us poor folk almost experience it.

  8. #8JoelDirt2011-03-26 02:36

    Would love to see some bobcat and case equipment

  9. #9hammerman2011-03-26 05:52

    nice pics,thanks

  10. #10hvy 1ton2011-03-28 01:01

    I really don't want to upload them all again so here is my FB album. ointhead http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=284490&id=708345737&l=b6e8b814f6

  11. #11Revicm2011-03-28 09:32

    Pretty cool pictures thanks for that! Guess there is nothing new on the JD Backhoe front eh? That little JCB was pretty neat.

  12. #12DEERE310SG2011-03-28 12:19

    Great pic's Kyle

  13. #13Blacksmoke072011-03-28 19:07

    That KW service truck is sweet! I want it, and in that color too!... and how bout the Cat MT450, that the new style tractor pan?

  14. #14Blacksmoke072011-03-28 19:09

    Finally some pics though, much appreciated, thanks!!!

  15. #15hvy 1ton2011-03-28 19:11

    these guys built the tracked ADT http://www.mobiletracksolutions.com/MT450.aspx

  16. #16shopteacher 12011-03-28 21:13

    Thanks for the pics - it is almost like being there! John

  17. #17cortlandj862011-03-29 12:30

    Great pictures! I was going to attend this year's show but some issues came up was unable to thank you so much for posting these so i could get a good look at the new stuff.

  18. #18hvy 1ton2011-03-30 12:59

    I made a slideshow out of my better pics from the deere booth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UuDzZi_8LE

  19. #19KW850&T800H2011-03-30 13:47

    Picture 116/122 was from a city about 500kms from me- I see those trucks all the time. The dealer that came from is huge!

  20. #20hvy 1ton2011-04-12 00:05

    Made another slideshow of the rest of of ConExpo. Should have brought my buddy as the photographer. Would have come home with a couple thousand easy. :lmao http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqUdDLI3Fuw

  21. #21Revicm2011-04-12 07:23

    My JD salesman showed up at my shop yesterday. He was there. I guess the wristbands had some sort of tracking device on them. He said there was 35000 people in the Deere area at the unveiling.

  22. #22cortlandj862011-04-12 12:00

    speaking of conexpo and the new JD 850k dozer. I actually got this in my rss feed a bit ago. pretty detailed article http://blog.machinefinder.com/4034/conexpo-conagg-850k-dozer

  23. #23hvy 1ton2011-04-12 12:07

    Yep. The badges had RFID chips in them to track people. There were enough people I had to stand on the 755K track to see anything besides the projector.

  24. #24Deereman2011-06-02 00:57

    There is something on the way for you. Just hold on...