Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Friday Fun!: A New Series On The Lighter Side Of John Deere

cortlandj86 ยท 2011-03-11 15:17

I am a regular in regards to checking out John Deere's blog http://blog.machinefinder.com/ Something I thought was pretty neat was that they are starting a Friday Fun! post that will be a continuing edition to the blog every week. I tell you what, after a long day of work and just wanting to relax and unwind, that post sure did the trick. Here is a link to the post. http://blog.machinefinder.com/3648/friday-fun-lighter-side-of-john-deere It is definitely worth a look.

Replies9
  1. #1cortlandj862011-03-18 10:48

    Not sure how many of you checked out last week's Friday Fun post, but here is another one from this week. I find them quite enjoyable, not sure about the rest of you but here is the link. http://blog.machinefinder.com/3682/friday-fun-john-deere-kids

  2. #2cortlandj862011-03-25 09:12

    Hey guys. I really hope y'all are likin these friday fun articles. not many ppl are really commenting but just in case anyone out there enjoys them like I do here ya go. here is this weeks http://blog.machinefinder.com/3804/friday-fun-an-ode-to-pets

  3. #3cortlandj862011-04-01 11:32

    im gonna keep on coming with them everyone. i mean i like and enjoy the articles quite a bit, just hoping some other do as well http://blog.machinefinder.com/3836/friday-fun-unique-mailboxes

  4. #4Skizmog2011-04-01 21:12

    Those mailboxes are great! I will definately be checking back every friday! Thanks for posting.

  5. #5cortlandj862011-04-04 08:47

    Skizmog - thanks for the reply. im glad you are enjoying them! it seemed like I was the only one for a while haha. got a bit lonely. which mailbox was your favorite by the way?

  6. #6Skizmog2011-04-04 20:30

    Haha there all good but the second one from the top has to be my favorite!

  7. #7cortlandj862011-04-05 09:38

    Yeah that one was my favorite too. pretty crazy how innovative folks got to make a unique mailbox

  8. #8cortlandj862011-04-08 09:44

    Hey whats up guys? that john deere blog keeps pumping out these pretty neat Friday Fun articles. and i think they are absolutely great! here is the latest they have put out about john deere tools and tool boxes. pretty cool stuff for sure. http://blog.machinefinder.com/3933/friday-fun-tools-toolboxes

  9. #9cortlandj862011-04-15 09:30

    yo yo yo. how is everyone doing this week? not gonna lie, if you can't tell already, I really like these Friday Fun articles that this john deere blog keeps doing. this week they talked about boots and have a ton of sweet john deere boot pics. i actually have a pair. anyway, here is the link for it http://blog.machinefinder.com/4076/friday-fun-boots-edition