Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Conexpo pics (links)

Tigerotor77W ยท 2008-03-17 16:11

I didn't see a thread for pics, and I didn't want to sort further than I already did (mine are by make), so... http://picasaweb.google.com/Wang.Xingyuan

Replies11
  1. #1bobcat ron2008-03-17 19:44

    That Bobcat Leaf spring Undercarriage does look cheap, what a waste of R & D money.

  2. #2NW Crawler2008-03-18 15:59

    Here are a few pics I snapped at the show. The one with the tires is the walking beam on a CAT scraper. With that setup it keeps the front edge more stable on the ground when the unit goes over a bump or uneven ground. In other words it's supposed to prevent "porpoising" (check my spelling on that)

  3. #3NW Crawler2008-03-18 16:16

    Here are a few pics of some of the equipment out at the Richie Bros. Auction in nearby Henderson Nevada. We went out there friday morning before going to ConExpo and looked around. That ripper is on a D11N The Excavator is a 5130

  4. #4ConstSite2008-03-23 07:28

    My ConExpo contribution. I am not sure if you guys visit my web site , but I have finally completed my ConExpo-Con/Agg 2008 recap. If you missed the convention this time around stop by and have look around the convention for yourself. I hope you have as much fun looking though them as I did taking them. I am already looking forward to 2011. - Chris :waving

  5. #5Tigerotor77W2008-03-23 11:40

    You may also want to throw your pictures here:

  6. #6ConstSite2008-03-23 18:49

    Hmm, I just thought I would link to my ConExpo photos by putting a link on the official "Conexpo pics (links)" thread. - Chris

  7. #7Burnout2008-03-23 19:33

    ContSite.... your pics are amazing. I love your site. I wish I had the patience to organize my pics like you do... instead my photobucket account is a dyslexic gathering of photo's.

  8. #8Tigerotor77W2008-03-24 12:58

    Chris -- works for me. And burnout, I second that opinion. His is a very well-organized site.

  9. #9ConstSite2008-03-24 13:44

    Thanks guys! I really enjoyed your "winter photo tour" you posted awhile back. It was a bummer I did not have the chance to meet you all when I was in Las Vegas. - Chris

  10. #10Burnout2008-03-24 19:45

    Well if you liked the winter tour thread... you will like the spring tour thread coming in a couple days. I have about another 100 pics or so of a dozer and scraper graveyard I found, and some of the equipment i got pics of on my way to Con Expo.

  11. #11Countryboy2008-03-25 00:00

    Cool thread.....:stirthepot