Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Confused about different John Deere 510 models ?

Tinkerer ยท 2016-07-23 11:06

Confused about different John Deere 510 models ? I was. TractorData.com has the most comprehensive list of tractor specs that I know of. If anyone would like clear up any confusion about John Deere 510s go to the site and start with the straight 510 that came out in 1971. There are links to the later models (B, C & D) in the bar right next to the picture of the machine. here is a link to the first production 510. http://www.tractordata.com/backhoe-loader/000/0/7/74-john-deere-510.html

Replies4
  1. #1lantraxco2016-07-23 14:25

    Hey Tinkerer, well done, that's helpful!

  2. #2Tinkerer2016-07-23 16:22

    Thanks Lantraxco. I am not a John Deere T/L/B guy but I read all the threads about them. Many times in the threads I saw the confusion about the differences in 510s. I have never seen a comprehensive thread that really defined the different models. Fallicd's thread prompted me to start the quest to find the true differences in them. Peter's website is amazing when you consider how much time it has taken him to document all the data on his website.

  3. #3norite2016-07-23 18:47

    Try this, much more complete. https://www.deere.ca/en_US/products/non_current/backhoe_loaders/backhoe_loaders.page?

  4. #4Tinkerer2016-07-24 13:05

    Great find Norite, It seems a search with the key words, John Deere Non-Current will bring up an absolutely astounding amount of information on many, many different John Deere machines. Not just T/L/Bs but excavators, forestry equipment and others.