Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Construction Equipment Diecast collectors step in please.

Speedpup ยท 2008-12-23 11:38

I found some sites that have some wild ans expensive equipment of all types old and new. I see some cranes as much as 1300 and over 4' high+ I have been collecting road race cars for a while and now have about 7-8 telehandlers. Anyone have a collection? john

Replies19
  1. #1qball2008-12-23 12:22

    18000 manitowoc with max boom- 40 feet. about 800$

  2. #2Speedpup2008-12-23 16:32

    Nice piece What made you get that one have you run one of those?

  3. #3hoeman6002008-12-23 18:54

    http://family.webshots.com/album/562873771SQeNti?vhost=family http://rides.webshots.com/album/559492971ytBYYV?vhost=rides http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/559478018EYuPpu?vhost=home-and-garden http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/559414673oeyznR?vhost=home-and-garden heres some links to my collection also look here

  4. #4qball2008-12-23 20:23

    i am easily amused

  5. #5CM19952008-12-23 20:41

    Moved this thread to Models and Minatures. Qball, that is one nice crane model.

  6. #6Speedpup2008-12-23 21:43

    thanks didn't see there was a seperate section thanks!:drinkup

  7. #7cat 3852008-12-23 21:48

    qball--that is cool, does it work?

  8. #8qball2008-12-23 22:13

    yeah, it works. it is sitting in my buddies office at the union's training site. it is holding a 3'x5' American flag.

  9. #9Dewoc192008-12-29 17:55

    ahhh yeah i remember that model qball, wonder how long until it falls apart again

  10. #10qball2008-12-29 17:58

    pwned!

  11. #11Lashlander2008-12-29 19:05

    Boom?

  12. #12Dewoc192008-12-29 19:13

    Lampson 18000.... unlike Qball's mine doesnt fall apart everytime you look at it!

  13. #13Dewoc192008-12-29 19:24

    alright, attempt #2

  14. #14qball2008-12-29 20:09

    comuter>dewocs skillz.

  15. #15Dewoc192008-12-29 20:55

    spelling mistakes>qball's typing

  16. #16Kenny R2008-12-29 22:30

    Man I remember when I first got the 18000 and wanted to see just how much it could lift... I got it to hold up a metal folding chair no problem... but then later on that same day (keep in mind this is the same day I received the crane) I tried to get it to hold up that same chair again to show some people and the entire thing came crashing down ops all I can say is good thing twh has replacement parts available:thumbsup Still to this day by far one of the BEST models I own one hell of an AWESOME crane:drinkup Ken

  17. #17Dewoc192008-12-29 22:41

    Ken, it was your website and your review that SOLD me on buying the model, i knew i had wanted one but after seeing it on your website i knew i had to have one!

  18. #18bluntman410g2008-12-30 12:47

    pic of my shelf in my garage. have more just need to take a couple pics.

  19. #19hitch2008-12-31 23:43

    Wow, really cool... First see such big crane model.