Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Construction Equipment Magazine closing

Tigerotor77W ยท 2010-04-19 19:05

I was saddened to read that after over a decade of reading it, my favorite magazine is shutting down. One by one, all the reasons I got interested in the CE industry are beginning to fall. Not a fun thing to watch. http://www.constructionequipment.com/article/ca6726595.html

Replies4
  1. #1DPete2010-04-19 19:45

    I noticed my issue has been getting thinner every month and down to just a few pages, I suppose the lack of advertising is the reason. To bad !

  2. #2diggerdave19582010-04-19 20:06

    I just got a email today telling me that the CE Magazine is being shut down by there parent company Reed, very sad indeed i enjoyed CE alot it will be missed

  3. #3bpogue2010-04-19 21:34

    I got my email today as well. What a shame. I always looked forward to going through it when my magazine came. It always seemed to have good, unbiased information. To make it even better, it was free. Even if I don't deal with most of the larger information featured, it was still interesting to read about and learn about new developments in the equipment industry.

  4. #4stuvecorp2010-04-19 23:30

    That's too bad, will miss them.