Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

construction expo 2007

coopers ยท 2007-01-20 17:15

Well I'm sad to see that the expo will not make it to Seattle this year. I have yet to make one due to my busy schedule but thought that maybe this year would be it! Oh well, those that do go be sure to post pictures of all the new equipment that's out there if you remember to bring a camera. I'm interested in seeing the new stuff that's coming out this year. Here's a picture of the new B26 by kubota.

Replies8
  1. #12004F5502007-01-20 17:37

    After you go to Conex in Vegas, the regional shows don't do anything for you.

  2. #2Dozerboy2007-01-22 14:24

    Are these shows for anyone or just owners and is there a list of where they have them at I would like to go?

  3. #32004F5502007-01-22 18:17

    Anybody is welcome, atleast the Conex shows that I have been to. You just fill out a ticket at the entrance and they give you a name tag. Basically they just want to beable to figure out who should be sent the info by the exhibitors and who is just a regular employee and that way most of the salesman will leave you alone.

  4. #4Wolf2007-01-22 18:27

    Conex What are the dates for the Conex show in Vegas? Thanks.

  5. #5Lashlander2007-01-22 21:12

    March 11th 2008 :thumbsup

  6. #6Wolf2007-01-22 23:25

    So I have to wait until 2008 I was wondering if there were any good shows coming up before 2008? Which ones are worth attending?

  7. #7Lashlander2007-01-23 00:09

    I'm not sure about other shows. Conexpo in Vegas is every three years and runs a week. 2004F550 has a point. Its a little hard to get excited about any shows once you been to the big one.

  8. #8Gmads2007-01-25 01:18

    I've always wanted to check out Conexpo. Maybe by 2008 I can afford a vacation.