Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

construction expos

coopers ยท 2005-08-21 03:16

Hey guys, can anyone go those expos or do you have to be someone of importance. I work for a rental company but I'm not the GM or purchaser or anything like that. It says you can apply to get a free pass, I'd love to go to one of these things and see everything and listen to seminars but I don't know if I can. Thanks. Blake WA

Replies3
  1. #1Tigerotor77W2005-08-21 10:13

    AFAIK, people have to pay to watch/attend the seminars. You can go to any show, but I'm not sure how discounts work. They may be easier to come by for you, as you're still IN the industry.

  2. #2Steve Frazier2005-08-21 11:19

    The ones by CONNEX cost nothing to visit. Seminars may have a fee attached, but the exhibits are free. Many expos are set up this way, anyone can go.

  3. #3BKrois2005-08-21 18:25

    The only construction show you'd ever want to go to is the Conex in Vegas. I believe it happens once every 4 years, but it is worth the wait. It is the king of construction shows, every company is out there from parts to cranes, cement mixers,etc. But, it just took place this march, so it won't take place again till 2009 i think. Once you go to Conex in Vegas, it makes the local conex shows look like nothing.