Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Contractors Dream Package

bkimbrell ยท 2008-06-26 22:06

Hey guys this is a pretty cool program. Its free and you could win over $100,000 in equipment. Check it out. www.contractorsdreampackage.com

Replies10
  1. #1PSDF3502008-06-26 22:25

    Thanks I registered.

  2. #2Squizzy246B2008-06-27 01:27

    :Banghead:Banghead:Banghead

  3. #3nedly052008-06-27 05:15

    Me 2

  4. #4Dwan Hall2008-06-27 11:58

    Don't feel bad Squizzy, The small print will probably outlaw us in Alaska also.

  5. #5bkimbrell2008-07-03 10:00

    Here is a profile of the winner from 2007. http://www.equipmentworldmagazine.com/apps/news/articleeqw.asp?id=64654

  6. #6bkimbrell2008-09-22 22:24

    The deadline is September 30 to register. Don't forget. It is a chance to win new equipment.

  7. #7mouse2008-10-05 04:37

    i'm sure you can be more imaginative than that squizzy, i mean a fella could operate in the states strictly for the purposes of entering this competition? then when you win don't fire the gear up but stick it in the post straight away and reap the beenfits here.... mind you my reply'd probably make more sense if i bothered to read the link.

  8. #8Squizzy246B2008-10-05 04:47

    sssalright...I've entered CountyBoy about 27 times so far....with slight variations to his email address and phone number

  9. #9mouse2008-10-05 07:00

    attaboy...

  10. #10jlm3352008-10-05 12:57

    :Banghead:bash:Banghead:Banghead:soapbox:guns:cussing FREAKN A!!!!!! Its a little to late to register! and guess when I found out? after I registered and got all excited! I was like yeah that would be great! all that stuff and then I read the rules.. "all entries must register by Sept. 30, 2008" that just sucks!