Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Convert 5hose planers and wheel saws to 3hose

heymccall ยท 2019-09-25 13:58

Putting new cat 262d3 in fleet. Have 3 planers and 4 saw wheels from case 1845C. Years ago, changed manifolds on 2 to run on 3 hose Cat 248B. Put custom harness in 248B. I'd like to source manifolds for less than the $2600 each from Woods/ Alitec. Anyone have a source?

Replies5
  1. #1heymccall2019-09-30 18:48

    Anybody?

  2. #2KSSS2019-10-27 12:16

    Are those manifolds proprietary? I would think you could contact the oem of the components and see if they can help you out. I would think Alitec sourced off the shelf components as they don't built those themselves, but I am not familiar with them. I have a Coneqtec wheel saw that is high flow 3 hose.

  3. #3heymccall2019-10-29 23:21

    Just got in a Bobcat 3hose setup manifold for just under $1800. Cheapest one I could find.

  4. #4heymccall2019-10-29 23:22

    And Woods bought Alitec years ago, and, after the non compete ran out,the Alitec founders started Roadhog.

  5. #5KSSS2019-10-30 23:41

    Good to know.