Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Converter Outlet Pressure Adjust 977K

catman977 ยท 2021-12-22 20:04

Hi Guy's I need the info on procedure's for hooking up the pressure gauges, and converter Stall, and what shim's to move around to increase the pressure. It's a 3 speed Power Shift, SN 11K1345. I used to be able to shove down huge trees, but after I pulled the valves off the TC and cleaned them,I didn't realize that there were shim's,that controlled the Outlet Pressure. I have the Cat on a Pit and can do the work. Just need to know the procedure. Can't seem to find this info in my Service manual. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2021-12-23 04:53

    The attached any use to you.?

  2. #2catman9772021-12-23 14:03

    Hello Nige Thanks for answering my request. MY SN is 11K 01345. For some reason I can't open up the pdf

  3. #3kshansen2021-12-23 14:51

    The PDF worked for me, did have to save it to desktop then click on the file. Could also save it to someplace else but that was the easiest for me. And the file does include the 11K1-5779 so it should have what you need!

  4. #4catman9772021-12-23 18:18

    Thanks I did get the pdf to open after i saved it to my desk top. Got it printed and added to my service Manual. Thanks again. Max