Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere 450 bucket shanks and teeth

Kirk Palmer ยท 2021-12-25 01:33

Does anyone know where I can get bucket shanks and teeth other than at the dealer? This bucket never had teeth but I want to add them, and don't really want to pay dealer prices.

Replies4
  1. #1DMiller2021-12-25 07:23

    Could try Coleman Equipment Ground Engagement Tools Ground Engagement Tools | Coleman Equipment Or Heavyquip GET Aftermarket Ground Engaging Tools (GET). Replacement GET Parts Online (heavyquip.com) Being a 450 may be too old a version for their inventories and limited to OEM. Are a few odd others but most are aligned to Larger sized machine types. Google Search Ground Engagement Tools.

  2. #2Kirk Palmer2021-12-25 14:18

    Ok thanks for the reply. I'll give them a try after Christmas.

  3. #3955cat2021-12-25 18:44

    offroadequipmentparts.com have got great prices on shanks and teeth, carry a lot of cat parts but should be able to match your bucket if your using weld on shanks

  4. #4Tinkerer2021-12-26 09:00

    If there is a lot of wear on your cutting edge you may need to avoid bolt-on shanks.