Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Convex Replacement Mirrors

willie59 · 2017-09-06 18:57

Looking for a replacement convex mirror for your machine? I finally found a supplier for Britax mirrors here in the US. Britax mirrors are the OEM mirror on a number of brands and machines, and they are typically quite spendy from OEM. Good quality mirror, mounted in rubber inside a durable plastic housing and will clamp on to rod sizes from 3/8” up to ¾”. The small one cost me $29.36, the next larger size was $28.55 and the largest one was $50.32, and they were shipped from two different warehouses with no shipping charges, bonus! If you need a mirror you might want to check these out, click the “Lights and Mirrors” tab on their home page. > http://www.allegiscorp.com/products

Replies11
  1. #1Tags2017-09-06 19:02

    Nice find! Thanks for posting the link!

  2. #2willie592017-09-06 19:17

    Hey, I was cheered at the price Tags. Britax makes a number of different size and configuration of mirrors, this is just the three that Allegis offered. If anyone else knows a source for Britax post a link here.

  3. #3DARO2017-09-20 09:54

    Thank you willie59. This post made my check book very happy..

  4. #4kenh2017-09-20 11:27

    Canceled, not a retailer page.

  5. #5willie592017-09-20 19:56

    Huh???

  6. #6DARO2017-09-20 20:46

    Page worked end of last week..

  7. #7willie592017-09-20 20:50

    I just checked the link, works fine for me, I just ordered 8 more mirrors from that website just last week. They also sell some hardware that's common on a number of machines, like the Southco door latches used on some JLG machines, I definitely got that website bookmarked on my work computer.

  8. #8DARO2017-09-20 20:53

    Less then half price to oem... from the ground cant tell the difference. Good score.

  9. #9mitch5042017-09-21 21:48

    They're great on drawer slides, too. Thanks, Willie!

  10. #10willie592017-09-21 22:37

    They got some stuff don't they Mitch, one website I'll be using with some frequency.

  11. #11kenh2017-09-24 00:20

    I meant the one I originally posted was in error. Need a n option to remove post in editing.