Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

cool grading attachment for skid steers

9420pullpan ยท 2006-04-22 19:30
Replies4
  1. #1CGSI2006-04-22 22:56

    I bet that aint cheap.:thumbsup

  2. #2cat3202006-04-22 23:18

    Not to get off the subject i just shecked out your web site looks good so far cgsi .I bet that grading box does cost some big $$ but I guess it will pay for itself fast with less time wates grading at one job. charge the same to do the job bust be at another one starting up there from the time savings.

  3. #3CGSI2006-04-22 23:40

    Thanks Cat. That is just the cover off my brochure. we are working on the rest of the site and hope to get it done within the next week.... i just figured i would throw that up quick to get something on the domain. i think it will be great when its all done. Someday if I am lucky i will get me a box like that.

  4. #4shaper2006-04-23 07:28

    Here is a pic of a similar rig I purchased last year